HoverMatt, the number one choice of hospitals for lateral patient transfers, further addresses infection control and reprocessing concerns with the HoverMatt Single-Patient Use Air Transfer System. (Patent Nos. US 6898809, 6073291, 7712170, 7373680)
This inflatable transfer mattress works just like the reusable HoverMatt air transfer system; the mattress - and the patient- float on a cushion of air. Caregivers can safely transfer patients without lifting or straining. By virtually eliminating injuries related to lateral transfers and repositioning, the Single-Patient Use HoverMatt helps improve staff retention while significantly reducing the possibility of cross contamination and the need for outside laundering.
So many more reasons to choose the HoverMatt Single-Patient Use Transfer Mattress:
- Air-assisted technology improves patient and caregiver safety and comfort during transfers
- Inflated mattress moves patient in stable position, reducing skin shear and bruising
- Single-patient use product eliminates costs and logistics associated with reprocessing and greatly reduces risk of cross-contamination
- Radiolucent and MRI compatible for artifact-free imaging
- Available in multiple styles and widths with a 1200 lb. weight limit to accommodate most patients
- Variable speed air supply provides quieter and slower inflation options
The Single-Patient Use HoverMatt can also be used as a vertical sling with a lift capacity of 600 lbs for HoverTech's Morgue Solution.
HoverTech prides itself on being innovative and developing products to meet customer needs. If you have a problem and would like to discuss solutions, please give us a call or contact us.